Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to the Valley of the Tits

This blog is solely dedicated to an examination of Alison Sweeney's tits throughout this season of the Biggest Loser.

Why? Well, because as an avid watcher of the Biggest Loser, I have noticed that Alison gets a little tramped up for each weigh-in, and with very few exceptions, whenever the camera is on her, her tits are all I can look at or pay attention to. It's largely detrimental to my concentration. So, I figured, as long as I'm thinking these thoughts and getting this distracted, I might as well amuse others.

Example:

Person A: What did Alison Sweeney just say?
Me: I don't know, something about luscious bosoms?
Person A: No, I don't think so. You are useless.
Me: I know.

And that's about the size of it (it being her boobs, and the size being about a DD).

No comments:

Post a Comment